Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 27

Ok, I'm a lamo.. I missed yesterday... But I was working on wedding pictures. Anyway to make up for it here a a couple of pictures from today!



I told Emma that she looked like a lady that lunches... she thought Mommy was really funny! She wanted her pictures taken, and then ran away from the camera. Silly girl!


Riley is such a good big brother! I loved how this shot turned out! I wasn't sure when I had them both down on the floor (Emma was still napping) But when I pulled this up on the computer later, my heart melted! Beka loves Riley. I wouldn't be surprised if her first words were: "wi..wi" (Riley in baby talk)


Finally for your viewing pleasure. Beka has been sitting up all by herself today! You go girl!! I LOVE the faces she's pulling!

No comments:

Post a Comment